The cover up of the child abuse scandal reaches all the way to the top!
- Beautification-A way to make saint of pedophile protector!
Pope John Paul II, the BBC informed us the other week, will be beautified in Rome in May. The misprint, on an on-screen
caption, was funny in its own way, and true in its own way too. As news of the former Pope’s beatification came in, RTE’s “Would You Believe” was preparing to reveal that in the 1990’s, the Vatican, with John Paul in situ, had advised Irish bishops not to report cases of sex abuse to the Gardai.
In most civilised states, such behavior is called perverting the course of justice, but in the Vatican, which plays by different rules, they’ve never been big on such trivialities as the law. In that context, John Paul’s impending sainthood is a kind of beautification, a make-over for an instinctive protector of paedophiles.
Vatican News storiesExpand this section
- Failure to report child sex abuse to become offence
- Irish Priest who supported Prime Minister’s Vatican criticism related to Fine Gael party strategist.
- Enclosed Irish nuns use social media in efforts to increase vocations
- Pope Benedict confirms he will not attend Eucharistic Congress in Dublin. CASNI comment: He would however be welcome if he came to rid the island of his paedophile and child-torturing religious orders headed by chief liar CARDINAL SEAN BRADY and left an open Vatican cheque book to pay for the rape, torture and pillage his church has engaged in.
- Pope Benedict reaffirms no women ordination and continued celibacy in Catholic Church.
- Declan Lynch: Vatican’s version of speaking in tongues just sows confusion.
- Lack of Vatican co-operation over child sex abuse led to closure of embassy.
- Archbishop turns in priest pretending to be a qualified psychiatrist. CASNI comment: Nothing seems to be beyond the devilish minds of the papal priesthood! The man who reported him is none other than leading papal deceiver and wolf-in-sheep’s-clothing, Bishop Dairmuid Martin who wouldn’t be as quick to report one of his child raping brothers of the priesthood or reigious orders.
- Cardinal Egan Criticized for Retracting Apology on Sexual Abuse Crisis. In 2002, at the height of the outcry over the sexual abuse of minors by Roman Catholic priests, the Archbishop of New York, Edward M. Egan, issued a letter to be read at Mass. In it, he offered an apology about the church’s handling of sex-abuse cases in New York and in Bridgeport, Conn., where he was previously posted…Now, 10 years later and in retirement, Cardinal Egan has taken back his apology. CASNI comment: A typical act from vile Cardinal Egan in line with the Vatican’s propaganda campaign of cover-up and denial of the world-wide sexual abuse of innocent children committed by their unbiblical priests, nuns and Christian Brothers. See also Former NY Cardinal denies knowledge of sexual abuse and regrets apologizing
The Catholic Church blasts contraception – ignores own failings in sexual abuse scandal CASNI comment: The unholy Roman Catholic Church uses pro- contraception to hide their true immorality on this subject. They don’t care for any human being who opposes their unbiblical teaching! This is evident in their adopting of children for money from the Irish government and their paying parents from the USA in the past; their systematic beating of children, emotional abuse, psychological abuse, and world-wide sexual abuse of children. Their global wealth and billionaire religious orders who leave the world’s destitute to die in misery prove they don’t care about the children born into this world. They promote contraception for the sole purpose of having catholic families produce more children for the Vatican cause to overrun all lands they infiltrate. This has been seen in Ireland over the years.
Bill Donohue: blame Madonna not Catholic Church. CASNI comment: The Catholic League’s Bill Donohue gets hot under the collar after receiving a roasting for his vile attempt to justify the unbiblical Roman Catholic Church’s fondling and sexual abuse of children from Colm O’Gormon, this hate-filled idiot labels child rape and abuse victims as gold diggers. Bill, who is yearning for a papal knighthood, may want to consider that when a victim of abuse is involved in a criminal case, money is not ever going to be an issue for the victim. It is a crime the establishment and courts deal with. Compensation through a civil action is the a different legal option which, if the victim cant get legal aid, they’ll have to fund it themselves – usually involving a 5 year timescale – and it usually ends in a pittance for the victim. The Irish government has compensated the victims of the 26 counties while waiting on the monies that the Catholic Church have yet to pay up as they agreed. The Northern Ireladn Executive parties have yet to acknowledge the vast child abuse sex abuse committed in the parishes and the children’s homes operated by the Catholic church which the NI government funded.
- Disgraced American Bishop was honored guest at Ireland’s Vatican Embassy.CASNI comment: Cardinal Law is worshipped even though he presided over the cover-up of the paedophile priest-craft that swept through the Roman Catholic diocese of Boston in the USA. Perhaps they learned it from CARDINAL SEAN BRADY and his bunch of admirers in Ireland!
- Catholic leaders meet at Vatican conference to discuss pedophilia. CASNI comment: The Papal kabal gather to rid the world of child-raping Catholic priests and religious orders. A good place to start would be to give the governments the millions files you hold on your child abusing priests, nuns, and Christian Brothers and all the abusers you employed and then moved and covered up for over decades.
- WIKIWikileaks exposes the Vatican and its child rape. CASNI comment: Exclusive deleted material from the internet now reveals the extent of the cover-up of child sex abuse in Ireland and the concerns of how to bury this scandal of world-wide rape of children by the Roman Catholic Church. Here, ‘mother church’ is more concerned about what the Irish government has done in breaking its so-called diplomatic relationship rules than the rape, torture and abuse of children. It shows little concern for the victims of clerical abuse committed by her religious orders within the church and childrens homes funded by governments in both Northern and Southern Ireland.
Vatican publishes details of abuse claims against Irish priest in Oregon. CASNI comment: the vatican denies paedophile priests are their employees – and the pope was never an alter boy!! Yet, they take extreme care not to offend the Irish Primeminister Enda Kenny. We wonder why???
Court says Vatican can be sued over Irish priest. CASNI comment: Yet another paedophile priest from County Armagh whom the incompetent Cardinal Sean Brady doesn’t know about, is making world-wide headline news again highlighting the Vatican’s cover up.
Pedophile priest so cocky he went to police when threatened by victim. CASNI comment: An honest police officer sees through the Papal garb of a paedophile priest, and instead of causing further suffering to a child rape victim, this vile abuser ends up in handcuffs serving 12 years in jail. For more details, read the book “Breaking the silence’.
Hungry beast: The Vatican. Jess Mendes looks into the Vatican and how they’ve dealt with child sex abuse for over 2000 years. Watch the video…
- Vatican confirms report of sexual abuse and rape of nuns by priests in 23 countries. The Catholic Church in Rome made the extraordinary admission yesterday that it is aware priests from at least 23 countries have been sexually abusing nuns. Most of the abuse has occurred in Africa, where priests vowed to celibacy, who previously sought out prostitutes, have preyed on nuns to avoid contracting the Aids virus. Read the story…
- RCC abuse in Africa
RTE Primetime story on systemic abuse widespread in African countries. Click here for a response to the programme from the Irish Missionary Union. The Gardai are set to investigate the claims made in the RTE documentary.
- Vatican’s paedophile guidelines spark fury among sex abuse victims. Victims of paedophile priests reacted with fury yesterday after new guidelines from the Vatican insisted bishops, rather than police, should deal with child abuse cases in the first instance. A document drawn up by Cardinal William Levada, the head of the Congregation of the Doctrine of the Faith, concludes that the responsibility for dealing with child abuse cases in the Church “belongs in the first place to bishops”. Read more…
- WikiLeaks cables: Vatican refused to engage with child sex abuse inquiry. Leaked cable lays bare how Irish government was forced to grant Vatican officials immunity from testifying to Murphy commission. Read more…
- Belgian child abuse victims sue Vatican. Belgians who claim they were abused by priests in the Catholic Church are to take legal action against the Vatican. Lawyers for the group of more than 80 victims announced on Thursday that they were filing a class-action suit against the Holy See, the first such legal action in Europe. They accuse the Church of harmful neglect for failing to take action when suspected cases of abuse were brought to its attention.
- Pope planning ‘radical’ changes to Irish Catholic Church. Pope Benedict is said to be planning some “dramatic” changes for the Irish Church, according to the influential Irish Catholic newspaper columnist David Quinn and leading Irish theologian Father Vincent Twomey. Changes could include significantly reducing the number of dioceses and replacing most of the current bishops, reports the Irish Examiner. CASNI comment: As we stated a year ago, Cardinal Sean Brady WILL HAVE TO RESIGN. After all, he allowed Father Brendan Smyth to sleep in children’s homes run jointly by his church and state authorities. Smyth continued to rape children after Sean Brady silenced two children in 1975 who had been sexually abused. The Vatican is now going to help Ireland by reducing dioceses as they aren’t getting as much money into the plates to run their unbiblical teaching classes on a Sunday. Are they afraid that the devout may read the bible for themselves and find there are no catholic priests, nuns,or de la salle christian brothers in it?
Legion of Christ and Fr. Marciel MacielExpand this section
- Video: VOWS OF SILENCE ”THE LEGION OF CHRIST” An ABC report
- Video: Listen to an NPR report (April 20th, 2010) accompanied by subtitles.
The Legion of Christ is a one of the wealthiest religious orders within the Roman Catholic Church. It was founded by Father Marcial Maciel. This priest raped the children he fathered as well as many others including young seminarians. He made £20 BILLION for the Vatican.
‘Vows of Silence’ is an award-winning one-hour documentary on Father Maciel and the Legion of Christ. For more information visit: www.VowsOfSilenceFilm.com
A Catholic priest starts a worldwide cultish religious order, demands that no one criticize him, raises millions of dollars, befriends every Pope since 1946 — and is a pedophile, and is accused of drug and financial abuses.
‘Vows of Silence’ captures the haunting saga of Father Marcial Maciel, who won the favor of Pope John Paul II despite years of pedophilia accusations. The greatest fundraiser of the modern church, Maciel founded the Legionaries of Christ, a religious order with a $650 million budget and history of controversial tactics. The lay group he founded is Regnum Christi. The film tracks abuse charges filed against Maciel, beginning in the 1950s, as well as evidence of drug abuse and financial improprieties. In 1998, formal charges are filed with Cardinal Ratzinger (who would later become Pope). The Secretary of State, Cardinal Angelo Sodano, tries to abort the case. In 2004, with Pope John Paul II dying, Ratzinger takes action.
- Wikipedia information. Fr. Marcial Maciel Degollado (March 10, 1920 – January 30, 2008) was a Mexican-born Roman Catholic priest who founded the Legion of Christ and the Regnum Christi movement. He was found guilty of raping underaged males and he also fathered at least one child. Reports confirmed that Maciel maintained relationships with at least two women and fathered up to six children, two of whom he allegedly abused as well. More…